воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bateman school




It just feels so terrible. My results are back-sliding, Iapos;m losing my focus and I am getting very emotional. What a day to begin the week- receiving my Chemistry test result was a damp to my mood. Itapos;s something that I did study for, although not accomplishing much revision. I guess Mummy was right, Iapos;m just too over-confident and this perhaps, serves as a good wake up call.

This entire two weeks were well spent, not in the sense of academics, but in the sense of leisure enjoyment. Itapos;s been long since I really get down to doing my work seriously and I just wanna kill myself for having too much fun lately, thereby neglecting my priorities. I really enjoyed the days but that definitely comes with a price to pay- academics. My grades are really bad, and I know the upcoming tests marks arenapos;t gonna be any better. To make things worst, Final Examinations are commencing on next Friday (two papers on that day), immediately after the last day of school on Thursday. Time to study? NO. Thereapos;s still quite a bit of syllabus to get through, a number of tests lined up, projects to be completed and everything else. Damn, I am really dead.

Itapos;s perhaps too late to be complaining. I do know that rambling here is pointless, but I just need an avenue to de-stress before getting back to my work.

By the way, it totally annoys me when people deny about their revision progress. Like come on, for whatever reasons? And donapos;t you come doubting me when I say "I havenapos;t study", because I do mean that. Ask my dear friends if you guys serious doubts about it. SHIT YOU

When was the last time I really studied? A month ago, no exaggeration.

fredriksen john, bateman school, bateman school chicago, bateman seidel, bateman seidel miner.



Комментариев нет: